The ticket sales for J-popcon 2019 open tomorrow10. juni 2018
The official statement
Now it’s time to open the ticket sales for J-Popcon 2019! It will happen on Monday at 12:00 – just in time for an awesome graduation gift. As a new thing, we want to reward some of you who are quick to buy a ticket.
Among the buyers of the first 250 sold tickets, two lucky winners will have the full price of the tickets refunded. Not only that, but each winner and a friend will also get a very special VIP treatment during the convention.
When you show up at the convention Friday, you will be able to avoid the queue and check in at the Information desk just like journalists, dealers, and other VIP guests. Afterwards, you will be able to use the VIP queue at the wardrobe, give them your things, and go directly to the convention to be backstage while we set up the convention.*
When the convention opens, you can redeem your food tickets at the food court, before going to Øksnehallen to sit on your reserved front row seats during the opening ceremony. Those seats will be yours the entire weekend, so you don’t have to worry about queues for the cosplay shows Saturday and Sunday or the closing ceremony.
In the evening, you have free sleeping accommodation at our dormitories, of course.**
Saturday, you will also have free tickets to our food court, and Sunday there’s a VIP meet-and-greet with the cosplay judges and possibly other VIP guests.
To summarise, our two lucky winners and their friend will have:
1. Free accommodation at our dormitories.**
2. Free lunch Friday and Saturday from a specific food stall.
3. Reserved front row seats at both cosplay shows as well as the opening and closing ceremony.
4. Permission to use the VIP queue at the wardrobe.
5. Check in avoiding the queue.
6. Permission to stay at the convention during setup.*
7. Exclusive VIP meet-and-greet with the judges and possibly other VIP guests.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the convention, and may the odds be ever in your favour! The sale of one day tickets opens, when the first 250 tickets have been sold.
J-Popcon’s organiser team
* You can at any point be denied entry to an area if an organiser has a reason to do so.
** Dormitory accommodation are conditional on the person being old enough to use the dormitories according to J-Popcon’s rules.